Installer dont work on my cpu

Dec 18, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Hi all ,

I have downloaded installer but when i click on it after a first screen i get "your processor dont' support this package" ,my cpu is athlon 4600 ,

I tried with 1.2.1 and 1.2.0

regards and thank you in advance for a short response

Dec 20, 2010 at 9:59 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Trident.

We are looking into your concern. We will keep you posted on the updates. 

Regards,
Trident Support Team

Jan 11, 2011 at 7:12 AM

Hi,

Thanks for your patience. We are trying to repro this on our test machine. We will keep you posted on the results.

Regards,
Trident Support Team

Jan 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your patience.

There are two different versions of Trident setup, one for 32-bit machine (Trident-x86) and one for 64-bit machine (Trident-x64). Can you please verify the installer package you are using?

Also, can you please try installing Trident using the following steps:

1. Open Command Prompt.
2. Navigate to the directory where the Trident setup is located.
3. Type the following command in the command prompt
     a) msiexec  /i Trident-x86.msi  /l*vx installLog.txt        // for 32-bit machine.
     b) msiexec  /i Trident-x64.msi  /l*vx installLog.txt       // for 64-bit machine.

The installLog.txt file is the log file created in the same folder where the set-up file is located, it stores the log of the entire installation process.

In case you are still getting an error during the installation, can you please send the resultant log file and the screenshot of the error message to v-pranay@microsoft.com

Regards,
Trident Support Team

Apr 6, 2011 at 9:46 AM

Hi,

We have not heard back from you for a long time and we hope this means your question has been answered. We are marking the thread as closed.
Please let us know in case you have any further questions/concerns.

Regards,
Support Team