How to log activity events

Oct 6, 2010 at 12:24 AM

Hi, there

I have asked how to use Trident logging function in activities. I think your answer was NO, Trident does not expose its logging function to workflow developers.

Recently I have found there is a Monitor Settings in Trident 1.2 that allows us to log Worflow, trident events and ACTIVITY events as well.

I am wondering whether there is a way to let actvities use Trident logging system in this version?

Cheers

Bai

Oct 6, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Hi,

Monitor setting in new a feature in Trident which allows the user to only log workflow/activity events to a file. These workflow/activity events are raised as part of the execution of a workflow. These events are logged in the predefined way and cannot be customized based on the custom activities.

Coming back to your question <<I am wondering whether there is a way to let activities use Trident logging system in this version? >>
No. The latest version of the Trident also does not allow to use the Trident Logging mechanism in custom activities.

However, Tridentv1.2.1 being released to Open source community, it would be great if you can go ahead and add the functionality which is useful.

For any further help/concerns please feel free to start a new discussion thread.
Thanks,
Trident Support Team.

Oct 28, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Hi,

Can you please let us know if our response helped in answering your questions?

Thanks,
Trident Support Team

Jan 25, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Hi,

We have not heard back from you for a long time and we hope this means your question has been answered. We are marking the thread as closed.

Please let us know in case you have any further questions/concerns.

Regards,
Trident Support Team