Project Trident: A Scientific Workflow Workbench 1.2.1 Release Notes – Dec 23rd 2011 Release
Nov 28, 2011 release of Trident project.Trident-x64
– Trident project MSI for x64 platformTrident-x86
– Trident project MSI for x86 platform
- Project Trident 1.2.1 requires .Net Framework 4.0 RTM(v4.0.30319). The installer will fail if you don't have it. You can download the .Net Framework 4.0 from: here
- Source code for Trident 1.2.1 requires Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Server 2005 and above or SQL Express 2005 and above is required for Trident registry
- Silverlight 3 or above required for Trident Silverlight application
- Workflow activities need to be developed based on the namespace System.Workflow.ComponentModel.Activity
Changes in this Release
- Fixed the bug Id #12927
- Logging functionality for custom activities
- Check for .Net Framework Version 4.0
- We started test pass on signed bits of build 2177.1. 2177.1 is stable except few defects with a final pass rate of 97% and code coverage of over 73% blocks through automation & manual testing. Overall 145 defects of various severities were logged. Testing on build 2177.1 is sub set of certifying build for Open Source Release.
- We took build 2177.1 with .NET 4.0 migration changes. We executed all BVT and Non-Automated P1 Test cases, Non-Automated P2 Test cases and Non-automated P3 test cases. We executed Automation suite on the build on all the supported environments.
As the above acceptance criteria is met, we would certify build 2177.1 for Open source release.
Note: Please find attached exit report for more details.