Problem in executing Azure Blob Activity sample code

Apr 16, 2011 at 7:15 PM

Hi,

I am new to trident and exploring this website nowadays. Actually, I was trying to run the sample code of Azure Blob Activity that you have provided on your website. But I am getting an error while executing the workflow. The error is Execution of the workflow failed Reason: The activity 'AzureBlob_1' returned aan invalid activityExecutionStatus 'Faulting'

Would you please help me out by telling that what am I doing wrong here.  

Thanks

Ritika

Apr 17, 2011 at 3:08 PM
Edited Apr 17, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Hi Ritika,

In order to run the activity, you need to provide the account details of your Azure storage account.

The documentation  can be found at: http://tridentworkflow.codeplex.com/Project/Download/FileDownload.aspx?DownloadId=224536

It describes the inputs to be entered to the Azure blob activity. I am listing them below:

Azure storage: This is the name of your Azure storage account.

AccountKey: This key is specific to your Azure account and can be found on the right pane of your Azure storage account on the Azure Management Portal.

UploadOrDownload: Select "upload" to upload a file to Azure blob or select "download" to download from Azure blob.

SourceFile: Enter path of local file to be uploaded if "upload" was selected or enter path of Azure blob to be downloaded if "download" was selected in the previous input.

DestinationFile: Enter Azure blob path if "upload" was selected. Enter local file path if "download" was selected.

Timeout (HH:MM:SS): This is the timeout value for data transfer. Default is 30 minutes.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Kavitha

Apr 18, 2011 at 5:06 AM

Thank you very much Kavitha.