Trident Silverlight Application

Nov 29, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Hi,

I installed Trident 1.2.1 version in my system.

I wanted to confirm that Trident Silverlight Application is used only to execute the existing workflow and does not allow to create and modify the workflow. To create and modify the workflow we need to use Trident  Workflow Composer.

Please help me know if my understanding is correct.

Regards,

NAK

Nov 29, 2010 at 12:18 PM

Hi,

Please find the response to your question below:

<<Trident Silverlight Application is used only to execute the existing workflow and does not allow to create and modify the workflow>>
Correct, the Trident Silverlight Application is used to execute the existing workflows in the registry. It uses Windows Authentication to sign in to the application and connect to the registry. Please refer the Trident Silverlight Application document for more information on how to install the Trident Silverlight Application on your local machine.

<< To create and modify the workflow we need to use Trident  Workflow Composer>>
Correct, we use the Trident Workflow Composer to create and modify workflows. Please refer the  Trident Composer Guide for more information on how to use Trident Workflow Composer for creating and modifying workflows.

Please let us know if this helps in answering your questions.
Regards,
Trident Support Team

Dec 1, 2010 at 5:59 AM
Edited Dec 1, 2010 at 6:01 AM

Thanks Team.

This did answer my question.

I was actually trying to explore things to implement Worflow 4 designer in Silverlight 4. So wanted to idea to kickstart it.

Regards,

NAK